View Profile MrKoolTrix

All 78 Audio Reviews

37 w/ Responses

This track is nice and powerful!

I really like the fact that you kept the format of your old tracks, and this track sounded fresh, gritty, and rhythmic.

Great job on this!

-MrKoolTrix

You may have deviated from your usual style, but this still sounds great!

It has a dark mysterious atmosphere that I really enjoy. Nice work!

AeronMusic responds:

Thank you! It is kind of hard to go back to this style now I have changed. :s

I really like this track. =)
The intro is eerie and ambient. The beat then kicks in, and everything's nicely mixed.

After that comes the buildup. The growl bass adds some tension to it, so that's a nice addition. I see that you added some voice clips before the drop kicks in. (Suh, dude! / What's up, dude!)

Then, the almighty drop. Sound design's well done; I also like the goofy, wet bass that pops up here and there in the drop. Kinda reminds me of Xtrullor's bass, yet it has your own added flavor to it.

So yup, great melody, nice mixing, and huge drops (especially the 2nd one). =D

MafiaPineapple responds:

Glad to hear that you liked it and thanks for the detailed review!

Whoa. This track is a great mishmash of various instruments and genres. Drop's quite catchy, the bass is well laid out, and the beat is solid! =D

It's really chill, and mixing that with glitch hop and chiptune sounds make it really unique.

Cool track!

-MrKoolTrix

Wow. This really is bouncy! At 29 seconds, it sounded like you mashed up disco with moombahcore. Also, the dissonance between chords is well pulled off. =)

However, the arpy melody at 1:01 kinda throws the vibe off a little bit, probably because it didn't really work well with the chord progression.

But overall: catchy tune, bouncy beat, and a unique chord progression. Short but sweet.

Kudos! =D

AeronMusic responds:

Ahh. Thought the arpy melody at 1:01 would be cool. Something to keep in mind next time.
Thank you MrKoolTrix!

Cool song! Although the mastering could be better, I really like the choice of instruments. Rated 4 stars. =D

FoxyThePirateFoxPL responds:

Thanks for the review! :3

Wow. This one's really bouncy and catchy. It's kinda hard to find the beat in the track's intro, though. XD

Love the drop's structure, it's simple but fun to listen to. Added to my favorites!

AeronMusic responds:

Yeah I have to admit, the beat in the intro is kind of hard to find =)

Thanks for the review!

What a heavenly, melodic piece of art. Love the drops!

DetiousMusic responds:

You called it art, you win :D

Very happy! Some variation in velocity would make this track even better. Overall, great remix!

- MrKoolTrix

KamillasRainbow responds:

Thanks! :)

Very cool to listen to. I like the rhythm and the synths! Great job here, Lockyn!

- MrKoolTrix

Lockyn responds:

Thank you so much man! glad you enjoyed :)

Howdy, everyone! It's MrKoolTrix. :)
Read the document linked in my Linktree/"Social Platforms!" page if you'd like to utilize my music for your projects/YouTube Videos.
Have a great time. ^_^