View Profile MrKoolTrix

All 78 Audio Reviews

37 w/ Responses

Pretty nice chill vibes here. ^_^

I do feel like the fade-out at the end of the track could be substituted with a more defined ending, but other than that, the track's pretty solid. :)

By the way, I decided to publish a GD level with this track... here's the level ID!

- MrKoolTrix

Man, this is catchy and fun! Love this. :)

- MrKoolTrix

Just stumbled upon this track, and it's really neat. O_O

The mixing's pretty solid; nice work on that! The overall melody is fairly catchy as well.

Keep doing what you're doing, you're skilled in making music. :D

TetroTunes responds:

Thanks, really appreciate it! :D
I feel like I've been improving alot lately so I'll make sure to keep working on it. ^^

Pretty cool fusion of electronic & rock music! :)

The two halves of the track work really well with each other. ^_^

Y'know, even though that this is a joke track... it actually sounds pretty good. XD

KaixoMusic responds:

That's exactly what my brother said lmao. I mean, apart from the distortion on the sub, the poor mixing, the amount of repetition, the boring intro, the boring break, the lack of sub bass in the part after the drop and the amazingly generic buildup. It could sound pretty decent.

I really like the vibes this gives off; the quirky sound design's very enjoyable to listen to. :D

AeronMusic responds:

Thank u MrKoolTrix! :D

Cool to see you once again. :D

I like this; crosses over the melodic & heavy elements pretty nicely. :)

AeronMusic responds:

Cool to see you commenting again! :)

And thanks a lot! ^^

This has a pretty bouncy, mysterious vibe to it... I like it. :D

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks! I have multiple people requesting you to join my Discord lol, I don't want to force you into anything, but here's the link anyway: http://discord.gg/kaixo

Getting some pretty heavy trap/hardstyle vibes here. :D

The genre seems pretty interesting, and the mixing's quite nice. I would suggest maybe adding some sort of main melody to kinda spice things up a bit? :)

Other than that, this track's pretty intriguing. ^_^

- MrKoolTrix

Although this track could use a bit more variety, it has a pretty nice groove. :)

Given that all of the sounds in this track were generated from 3xOsc, that's pretty impressive. O_o

- MrKoolTrix

Howdy, everyone! It's MrKoolTrix. :)
Read the document linked in my Linktree/"Social Platforms!" page if you'd like to utilize my music for your projects/YouTube Videos.
Have a great time. ^_^