View Profile MrKoolTrix

All 78 Audio Reviews

37 w/ Responses

Wow. This is insanely happy & hyperactive. :O

This track really has some Waterflame vibes to it; my favorite part is at 2:14 where everything goes crazy with the fast arpy melody. :D

Well, let's bid us both good luck during the judging period; nice track! :)

This is actually quite nice! :)

Yep, definitely some heavy Colbreakz influence scattered around this track. :P

Awesome sound design! :O

That's all I could say. :P

Really solid work, Kaixo.

I really like the sectioned-out (and slightly glitch-y) drops. It really gives a driving feel to the track.

Good luck to you on the NGADM. :D

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks!! Let's hope we both make it far enough to battle against each other :D

You definitely improved with your growl basses. :D

I gotta say, really solid track. :)

Definitely a big musical leap from the first version of "Divinity." :D

The thing I enjoyed most about this track is how the drops had more variation with the syncopated rhythms and growls. That really made the track more exciting. :)

The melodies are cool, too. Gotta say, you did a really great job with this change-up. ^_^

Nice work! :D

DetiousMusic responds:

You think so? Thank you so much :D

Chill vibes are nice vibes. :)

Really appreciate the mixing, especially the sub bass, which is a key element for chill tracks like this one.

Nice work. :D

Lockyn responds:

glad you enjoyed man!

This is a fairly great track by you, Xtrullor. :D

I really like the guitars accompanying the rest of the arrangement; it gives it a bit of that "laidback & country-like" feel that I enjoy here.

The first buildup does make some effective tension before the drop, although personally it would be better with some small sounds in the background.
The second buildup's pretty nice since it has a more "direct" feel to it.
Other than that, the unconventional nature of the buildups are quite cool. :)

The first drop sounds nice with all the varying growls and the synth blips in the background. Likin' that epic vibe there. :D
The second drop sounds more spaced out with the half-time beat and some extended growl basses. Quite nice as well. :)

The ending's pretty chill & conclusive, with the beat keeping the same pace as the second drop.

Once again, this is a fairly great track and it really reflects your great sound design and arrangement. Keep up the great work. ^_^

-MrKoolTrix

Wow. This is probably what I can consider one of your best tracks. :) There's nothing messy about this track; in fact, the mixing is actually pretty good, considering this was made about 3 years ago. :P

Nice one! :D

AeronMusic responds:

Thank you!! <3
imo the mix is kinda messy, but this track is around 4 years old so that is probably why.
I just remembered that I was going to do a remix of one of your songs but I still haven't started with that yet. I am currently busy with other stuff but I keep that in mind, I hope (:

Just really divine work here. Nice job as always, Xtrullor! :)

Howdy, everyone! It's MrKoolTrix. :)
Read the document linked in my Linktree/"Social Platforms!" page if you'd like to utilize my music for your projects/YouTube Videos.
Have a great time. ^_^